You may have noticed when installing Office 365 via the Click to Run installer you get a popup like this for each user.
- Setting key for OptInDisable in SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\General
- Setting key for ShownFirstRunOptin
- in SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\General
- Setting key for Authorized in SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\General
- Setting key for AcceptAllEulas in SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\General
- Find a step after you install Office 365 in your task sequence.
- If you have a batch file or script that does windows customisations add the following to it (or create a new script).
What we are doing here is loading in the Default User registry hive and adding the entry which is created when each user accepts the EULA.
We do this via OSD as the key has the computers hostname within it, and making this dynamic from a Group Policy preference is not easily achieved.
Also, i set the following
Disable “Make Skype better ”
Disable “file type prompt on EU only”
NB. In SetDefaults.cmd i also set speech language to en-GB and set up DesktopInfo.